"Once Upon the Ice...In Hollywood"
KEY DATES AND TIMES:
DRESS REHEARSAL – FRIDAY, APRIL 1,2022 – Run-through starts at 5:00PM
• ALL skaters should arrive at 4:15PM – everyone should have their skates on and be ready to start the run through at 5:00.
SHOW: – SATURDAY, APRIL 2 at 4PM
• ALL skaters arrive at 3PM.
TIPS AND TRADITIONS:
• Costumes will be ready and labeled for our Learn To Skate skaters in assigned locker rooms at the dress rehearsal.
• Costumes must remain in the locker rooms after dress rehearsal so that they can be ready for the Saturday performance
• Costumes may be taken home after Saturday night’s performance
• You may want to consider an arrangement of flowers for your skater as they are a customary gift after the performance.
(Flowers will not be available for purchase at the show this year.)
• Remember to bring water – hydration is important!
• Simple/non-messy snacks to keep young skaters happy and occupied are always a good idea.
• Blankets for skaters for when they are in costume but not performing is also a great idea.
Please remind your children no food or drink (other than water) while in costume. (If you think this will be a problem, please bring a robe/cover-up to protect them while your child is off the ice.)
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us either in person at the rink or via phone or email. We want this to be an enjoyable and memorable night for everyone!